Disarm/Lock Dead End 04/01/2010 02:43 AM CDT
At thirty ranks I have really hit a dead end. I have gone to nyads/dryads and have not seen them. Illithi is shut down when I tried to travel down to Shard for kobolds/boggles.
Any ideas?
Re: Disarm/Lock Dead End 04/01/2010 03:56 AM CDT
I can't get nyads to spawn for me either, I think there's an issue. I tried both day and night. Dryads do spawn for me. However, they have a very low box drop rate and a poor spawn rate in general, making them a poor choice.

Trollkins out the north gate of the Crossing would be another option you could try. If those are too easy, s'lai scouts would be next on the list, off the NTR.

However, if you persist you can still make it to the fallow fields in shard. Ask around.

>describe boar
It's a boar. It doesn't like you.
Re: Disarm/Lock Dead End 04/01/2010 07:59 AM CDT
If you have an empath with you, you can grind through Ratha Sand Sprite boxes until 50ish ranks when you can open them safely. Thats what I ended up doing on my thief.
Re: Disarm/Lock Dead End 04/01/2010 06:21 PM CDT
You could try wood trolls, or you could continue milking goblins for a few more ranks using the more difficult disarm and picking options.

If all else fails, you might even be able to handle sand sprite boxes, with difficulty.

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Disarm/Lock Dead End 04/01/2010 09:37 PM CDT
>> Illithi is shut down when I tried to travel down to Shard for kobolds/boggles.<<

What exactly did you mean by this? Are you talking about the blockade north of the gondola? There are several very easy ways to get around this. Or did you get to kobolds and boggles and find that they have disappeared? I wouldn't know, I haven't been past the stile in quite some time, but I've been back and forth to Shard a half dozen times or more in the last week.

<<DISCLAIMER: THIS POSTER IS NOT A MEMBER OF STAFF AND HIS INFORMATION IS/MIGHT BE WRONG. >>

You flat out, absolutely, 100% have no idea what you're talking about.

Solomon