No Wood Trolls 08/04/2009 07:29 PM CDT
is there something in the 35-60 range that actually gets hurt when you slam a 15 pound hammer into it?

If there were no cost or sacrifice involved, there wouldn't be any benefits worth learning, and the entire system would be pointless. --GM Wythor

These statements were not endorsed or made by a GM and may be completely irrealavent to game play.
Re: No Wood Trolls 08/04/2009 07:49 PM CDT
>is there something in the 35-60 range that actually gets hurt when you slam a 15 pound hammer into it?

That would depend on your stats and skills vs. them. I used eels to late 40's, and wurms to early 60s, then sprites past that.

Try the peons and mutts on the road, they should be good for that range.
Re: No Wood Trolls 08/04/2009 07:49 PM CDT
You might try the pots and badgers- but they soft cap at the very least at around 45. However, they are 'softish', for lack of a better description.

More recently in Plat, I was switching between grass eels and cougars at around those ranks to make sure the chars I was training had decent Multi. This was before the 4-critter-engagement rule went into effect, though.

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: No Wood Trolls 08/05/2009 12:08 PM CDT
besides sand sprites?

DISCLAIMER: THIS POSTER IS NOT A MEMBER OF STAFF AND HIS INFORMATION IS/MIGHT BE WRONG.
Re: No Wood Trolls 08/05/2009 01:40 PM CDT
The peons work fine, thanks all.

sand sprites = water sprites > wood trolls, so, yes, beside sand sprites, which, are also not where I am, since i'm in crossing and those are only found under ratha.

If there were no cost or sacrifice involved, there wouldn't be any benefits worth learning, and the entire system would be pointless. --GM Wythor

These statements were not endorsed or made by a GM and may be completely irrealavent to game play.