Playing hide and seek? 05/29/2009 10:34 PM CDT
So, I was looking for my next hunt. Tortured Souls are getting a little too easy. I heard of Revenant Conscripts. I went searching, but could not find any.

Did they all run away?

What if all the world's inside of your head
Just creations of your own?
Your devils and your gods
All the living and the dead
And you're really all alone?
Re: Playing hide and seek? 05/30/2009 12:34 PM CDT
I've noticed that the revenants tend to be painfully slow in their gen, sometimes even to the point of not being there. You may be better off looking for another critter.

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Playing hide and seek? 05/31/2009 11:35 AM CDT
Granted I haven't been out there in a couple months or so, but last I checked the northwest room of the fort got the revenant conscript gen... 2 per hunter almost constantly in that room, but wander to another room and good luck seeing one.

The gen in that area could use some looking at perhaps, because conscripts are otherwise a great creature (despite the fact that I'm still not entirely sure what they are...)
Re: Playing hide and seek? 06/01/2009 09:15 PM CDT
>I checked the northwest room

Well, that was the ticket... and always the best time to realize I was armorless, eek.

A conscript just arrived!
>
The revenant conscript begins to advance on you!
The revenant conscript is still a distance away from you and is closing steadily.
>
The revenant conscript is still a distance away from you and is closing steadily.
>
>

What if all the world's inside of your head
Just creations of your own?
Your devils and your gods
All the living and the dead
And you're really all alone?