Revenant Conscript 06/07/2012 05:13 AM CDT
I came across a listing for these Revenant Conscript on Elanthipedia and they seem to be the perfect level for my cleric. I found the fort out in the Middens, but after waiting around for quite some time, I never saw a single one spawn. Are they an old creature that isn't around anymore? Or am I doing something wrong? And help would be appreciated.
Re: Revenant Conscript 06/07/2012 04:10 PM CDT

I took my paladin through there within the past year or so, and they still spawned. Maybe it was a spawn issue, but for one reason or another I gave up there and moved up to Faenrae Reavers and Wind Hounds for a hot second to train me up enough for Sand Sprites.

I can't seem stay away from those Sprites at that level, with any character.
Re: Revenant Conscript 06/07/2012 07:28 PM CDT
If I recall correctly, there is a specific room you need to be in that they will only spawn in, and I think the spawn is limited to two spawns a cycle (I don't know if they are maxed at two, or if it is just the spawn in groups of two).

It was a while since I did it, but if I remember correctly the room descriptions give a bit of a story if you read between the lines, and might be helpful to finding the right room for the spawn.

And as they are non-corpeal undead (your a Paladin so this won't be as problematic) you'll need blessed items to damage.

Re: Revenant Conscript 06/07/2012 07:48 PM CDT
Not sure if you had your heart set on undead, but eels just down the road will likely teach better anyway, or ghouls into reavers.

But as someone who played a cleric forever..unless it's really absolutely critical to your RP, avoid the 'undead only' hunting ladder. It sucks, a lot. The benefits are minimal, drawbacks insane, and alternatives wonderful.

Let's save us all some time: I'm a troll who rarely has anything helpful. There.
Re: Revenant Conscript 06/07/2012 10:49 PM CDT
<<I came across a listing for these Revenant Conscript on Elanthipedia and they seem to be the perfect level for my cleric. I found the fort out in the Middens, but after waiting around for quite some time, I never saw a single one spawn. Are they an old creature that isn't around anymore? Or am I doing something wrong? And help would be appreciated.>>

They spawn in pairs in the NW corner of the Fort Motte http://elanthipedia.org/w/index.php/RanikMap8
Once spawned they will follow you into any of the four rooms within the square inside the ruins but not the center room across the plank. You'll have to return to the NW spot to regen more conscripts (if for example one of the other rooms offers better mana for you).

skaen