Spawn rate - storm bulls 10/07/2016 11:56 PM CDT
Would it be possible to up the spawn rate in storm bulls to 4 per hunter please?
Re: Spawn rate - storm bulls 10/13/2016 02:17 PM CDT
Also, is there a reason why the standard is not 4 per hunter? Is that what people actually want?

There are so many areas that when I get done with I'm ecstatic to get out of there because of the spawn. There are also so many I don't hunt in because of the spawn. Just curious if players actually even want it like that?

Rats
Dire Bears
Black Leucros
Beisswurms
S'lai scouts
Cave bears
Storm bulls....

Just to name a few. It gets better as you get bigger but to find good spawns before that you have to go to sparsely populated areas for a lot of steps on the ladder.
Re: Spawn rate - storm bulls 10/13/2016 02:55 PM CDT

Is the issue with storm bulls that people are dancing or group hunting/not killing fast enough? I hunted those (in Plat) and had endless supply, but I was the only one there.
Re: Spawn rate - storm bulls 10/13/2016 03:07 PM CDT
<Is the issue with storm bulls that people are dancing or group hunting/not killing fast enough?

If I'm the only one there it's fine.

Just did a hunt....

To the southwest, west, south:
1) <player>
2) a storm bull
3) a storm bull
4) a storm bull
5) a storm bull

To the southeast, southeast, southeast, southwest, southwest:
6) <player>
7) a storm bull
8) a storm bull
9) a storm bull
10) a storm bull

Nothing in my room.
Re: Spawn rate - storm bulls 10/22/2016 10:32 PM CDT
+1 to this, the storm bulls spawn can be absolutely brutal at times. Thrown weapons and hard hitting ones just clear the room and your sitting there sometimes for a while.