Celps 06/22/2016 03:04 AM CDT
They are still instantly despawning when you leave the room if you get kicked from game for whatever reason. They arrive back in the room as soon as you do, but whatever weapon that was lodged in them when you left the room or left game is gone. I stopped using hurl and started using lob (Thanks Squanto <3 ) so hopefully I wont lose anymore. It is nice that the room fills back up as soon as you pop back in game, but would be much nicer if they never left in the first place.

Thanks for looking into this, your efforts are greatly appreciated.

People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use.
-Soren Kierkegaard
Re: Celps 06/23/2016 08:46 AM CDT
Thanks for the feedback on the adjustment. Sorry to hear it didn't help, though.

---
NaOH+HI
Re: Celps 06/23/2016 12:50 PM CDT
It didnt help on that one front, but I have to tell you that whatever you did makes staying in celps completely worth it. If I choose to log out in my hunting room for a few minutes or for the night, as soon as I log back in the room spawns and quickly fills to 4 on 1. My room rarely empties now both in northern (supers) and southern (normal) celps. Since I stopped using hurl and started using lob, my spear doesn't lodge anymore so I am much less likely to lose it (I hope). Thank you for tweaking whatever it was you tweaked, I can now lock and stay locked for however many hours I choose to stand in that room.

Thank you!!!

People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use.
-Soren Kierkegaard
Re: Celps 06/23/2016 01:14 PM CDT
<<They are still instantly despawning when you leave the room if you get kicked from game for whatever reason.

This pretty much happens with any creature unless the reconnect is near instantaneous, for example logging in on the same character while it is still connected.

Elanthipedia - https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Main_Page
Epedia Admins - https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Elanthipedia:Administrators