Celps 06/19/2016 07:16 AM CDT
It would be super great if the occasional instant despawn in celps and super celps could be looked at and hopefully fixed. I have heard people complain about it for years and years, but I just lost my third spear to instant despawn so I thought I would bring it up again. I don't want to go find something else to hunt so I understand this is kind of a self inflicted wound, so it would be really great if they just got fixed instead :D

Thanks

People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use.
-Soren Kierkegaard
Re: Celps 06/20/2016 06:12 AM CDT
I broke down and swapped to disposable ammo, and LOB on those. Far less irritating that way.

Samsaren
Re: Celps 06/20/2016 08:13 AM CDT
I'll check on their generator. Sometimes mobs are setup to despawn automatically, rather than stick around. Sort of like a cleanup method. If it's being overactive, (and it's on) I can disable it, but it'll still be possible for a mob to disappear due to the way rooms and areas load and unload.

---
NaOH+HI
Re: Celps 06/20/2016 08:31 AM CDT
Adjustment made. Feedback would be appreciated once you've had time to test.

---
NaOH+HI
Re: Celps 06/20/2016 12:37 PM CDT
Oh wow, Thank you!

People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use.
-Soren Kierkegaard
Re: Celps 06/20/2016 09:50 PM CDT
Speaking of celps, I was having an issue in Kresh celps (south end) where they would literally never spawn for me. If there was someone else in the area, I could hunt, but otherwise they never appeared. If you think there is time to look at them I can go back and test to see if it's still the case.

- Navesi
Re: Celps 06/20/2016 09:59 PM CDT
> Speaking of celps, I was having an issue in Kresh celps (south end) where they would literally never spawn for me.

I have a theory that the celps spawning mechanic doesn't count people over a certain circle as existing (which would be a ridiculous mechanic several times over). When I was hunting celps in Ratha, I would be going fine until the other person in the area left, and then all the celps engaged with me would suddenly vanish.