Maiden Tress 01/19/2016 07:26 PM CST
So, Maiden tress spawn horribly if there's more than 1 person around in there. I found basically that the other guy while keeping 3-4 on him left me with maybe a smattering of 1 here and there i'd have to move to. Could this be looked at by chance and tweaked up?
Re: Maiden Tress 01/19/2016 07:35 PM CST
FWIW, shortly after tresses were released there were a few posts asking for their spawning mechanics to change or asking why they were set up that way. It was said that they're not meant to be a huntable creature and were instead designed as an atmospheric aspect of that path. Whether that assessment has changed or will change remains to be seen.

Elanthipedia - https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Main_Page
Epedia Admins - https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Elanthipedia:Administrators
Re: Maiden Tress 01/19/2016 10:28 PM CST
>>they're not meant to be a huntable creature and were instead designed as an atmospheric aspect of that path.

While that may be so, I feel like in today's world, it makes the whole area useless space. I've nudged the tresses a bit to make the area viable and useful. Please update this thread if the adjustment isn't working and I'll check with Worlds team to see if there are any additional changes that can be approved.

---
NaOH+HI
Re: Maiden Tress 01/20/2016 01:29 AM CST
thanks i'll give it a go tomorrow.
Re: Maiden Tress 01/20/2016 04:36 PM CST
Seems better than ever, but I've only been able to test with just myself in there. That's usually the case though and it seems better anyway.
Re: Maiden Tress 01/28/2016 07:23 PM CST
I've had a bit longer to mess around in here backtraining weapons and it still seems like the spawn is a bit low. A few times I was in there for 5 minutes or more without getting a spawn. It does seem a little bit better than before, but hard to say. Its most likely the issue with the linear area like has been discussed in other critter folders.