DP Zealots/Sentinels 06/18/2015 07:49 AM CDT
Does anyone else feel these guys are overpowered? I'm backingtraining weapons and armor and I got smacked down in about 3 hits with 816 shield and 837 evasion.Granted my armors are 400 but that still seems way excessive.
Re: DP Zealots/Sentinels 06/18/2015 09:45 AM CDT
From special attacks? If so it sounds they weren't fixed in TF.
Re: DP Zealots/Sentinels 06/18/2015 09:55 AM CDT
Yeah pretty sure they were from special attacks. Was there an issue with them in Prime?
Re: DP Zealots/Sentinels 06/18/2015 10:03 AM CDT
3.0 made all critter special attacks (and magic) ridiculously overpowered. In the case of DP they were setting people on fire with 1k+ defenses as they traveled through the area. They have to be fixed individually by a GM so there is no easy fix for them outside of getting a GM to look at them. It sounds like the Prime fixes didn't get transferred to TF though.
Re: DP Zealots/Sentinels 06/18/2015 03:19 PM CDT
Definitely sounds like they weren't fixed for your instance. I fight there in prime with no troubles* and around the same armor ranks (and lower shield/evasion).

* - no troubles except for their various special attacks, which are on the scale of "annoying to very annoying." The zealots there have a move that can take me, e.g., from zero wounds to a shattered chest. Thieves get no immunity to their sleep poison (it's not "real" poison). Fire blegh. Those things all very rarely hit me, though.
Re: DP Zealots/Sentinels 06/18/2015 11:21 PM CDT
Plat they are fine also. Just a tip with them. Zealots will teach defenses higher (might be the special attack throwing thing), but Crones will teach offenses and TM higher. The pivuhs are annoying, but I took them from 400-500 just swapping between the two areas for what I needed.

[20:11] Chatter[Arathael] Usually only get skill when it's successful.
[20:13] Chatter[Morpion] Thats why Arathael has 0.00 ranks in Getting Girls
[20:14] Chatter[Arathael] =(