Spawn in Mriss peccs 08/29/2013 11:19 PM CDT
[The Altanen River, The Island]

Can we increase the spawn rate if there is more than one hunter here? If I'm alone, it's fine. I can have 3-4 peccs and all is good. If theres someone else. That's it. On the whole island. There are several of us that would like to hunt the island, and cannot. Thanks!

Beast Elec Drister

"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with until you understand who's in ruttin' command here."
―Jayne Cobb

MM1-USN 1999-present
Re: Spawn in Mriss peccs 08/30/2013 12:06 AM CDT
I'll add it to the list.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: Spawn in Mriss peccs 08/30/2013 12:11 AM CDT

Please 4 peccs is not enough for ...what ... 8 rooms. One hunter gets all four all other hunters need to go hunt something else.
Re: Spawn in Mriss peccs 08/30/2013 12:52 AM CDT
Sweet, thanks!

Beast Elec Drister

"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with until you understand who's in ruttin' command here."
―Jayne Cobb

MM1-USN 1999-present
Re: Spawn in Mriss peccs 09/05/2013 04:50 PM CDT
Any chance you might push this up a little higher on the list? It's incredibly slow if there's more than one person. And it's a whole area pretty much shot. There's 5 of us currently trying to use the area at different times and it's just not working.

Shadow's Hand Elec Drister

―Jayne Cobb

MM1-USN 1999-present