Bristle Back Peccaries The Bog Wallows 06/19/2013 10:11 AM CDT
The Bog Wallows - M'riss

Can someone take a quick look at why the gen rate in this small area is so terrible. I trained on Bristle Back Peccaries back in the day and it was superb. I've tried all the rooms and for some reason the spawn is really bad.

The specific area I'm referring too, "the Bog Wallows" is the pecc and caracal area, the rooms on the ground below the trees, more specifically the interconnected rooms below the white oak, the mossy cypress, the stooping cypress and the vine-covered cypress.

It used to be a great hunting area that fills in a really nice niche after caracals.

Thanks in advance if you get around to taking a poke at it.

- Buuwl
Re: Bristle Back Peccaries The Bog Wallows 06/19/2013 10:30 AM CDT

I agree, and also please consider looking at the Bristle-back Peccaries in Rossman's too. They've all but been abandoned because of their gen rate. Many thanks.

-Breyog
Re: Bristle Back Peccaries The Bog Wallows 06/19/2013 12:11 PM CDT
Thirded, I'd love to see Riss and Rossmans spawn increased to make them a viable hunting area after caracals.
Re: Bristle Back Peccaries The Bog Wallows 06/19/2013 05:34 PM CDT
I spent 15 minutes in each room in Riss today to make sure I wasn't missing a "good" room and I wasn't. The spawn was equally terrible in all of them. It's a shame because this is a great critter.

- Buuwl
Re: Bristle Back Peccaries The Bog Wallows 06/19/2013 08:50 PM CDT

I tried to use bristle backs as well when I first came back, they can teach really well but as stated before the spawn rate was too low. Would be cool to see these beefed up and maybe another tier added? Bristle Back Horned Peccaries anyone?
Re: Bristle Back Peccaries The Bog Wallows 06/24/2013 01:48 PM CDT
If Bristle Back Pecc's were viable that would be a great option in both the Rossman's area and the M'riss area. Pretty please make this happen.