Xala'shar Archer Special Attack 10/22/2019 07:54 PM CDT
I realize they're being reworked at this point anyway, but here's another bug for the pile while that's going on. The Xala'shar archer special attack doesn't work right when used against the other creatures. That seems to be a theme here...hopefully "make sure the special attacks work properly with Manipulate" has since been added to a design and/or QC checklist somewhere, heh.

A hulking Xala'shar archer draws a hand through its tangled mane of hair and softly says, "Let us even the odds, shall we?"
With cunning movements, several of the blue-veined tentacles lash violently outward at a hulking Xala'shar overseer with a quivering hiss of delight!
Moving a moment to late, a hulking Xala'shar overseer is unable to avoid the barrage of wildly flailing tentacles. Their diamond-shaped heads slam viciously into its hands, arms, and torso with frenzied blows

There's no punctuation at the end of the message. But the real bug is that this resulted in no injury whatsoever to the overseer.

Thanks,
-Biomancer Karthor
Re: Xala'shar Archer Special Attack 03/01/2020 07:26 PM CST
Hey Karthor,

That special attack doesn't do any damage to players either. I am not sure what it's supposed to be doing. It could be some sort of buff for the archer's ability to hit the target.
Re: Xala'shar Archer Special Attack 03/01/2020 07:32 PM CST
It seemed to be doing damage the first time, but then subsequent ones do nothing once you've already got the injuries it gives you the first time. The whole thing's just really bizarre.

Thanks,
-Biomancer Karthor
Re: Xala'shar Archer Special Attack 03/01/2020 07:34 PM CST
I'll go check them out again in a bit.
Re: Xala'shar Archer Special Attack 03/02/2020 07:06 AM CST
A post was hidden

Helje
DragonRealms Senior Board Moderator