8) Zansa
9) a warklin mauler

To the up, east, east:
10) Byd
11) a warklin mauler
12) a warklin mauler
13) an armored warklin

However this is what is happening in the room I am in:
You also see a warklin mauler that appears stunned, a warklin mauler that appears immobilized, a warklin mauler, a warklin mauler, a warklin mauler, an audacious alfar warrior wearing a white bear pelt, a warklin mauler, a warklin mauler, a warklin mauler, a warklin mauler, an armored warklin, an armored warklin, an armored warklin, an armored warklin, an armored warklin, an armored warklin, an armored warklin, an armored warklin, an armored warklin, an armored warklin, an armored warklin and an armored warklin.

There are 21 now, but can be even more.
Re: Warklin spawn 03/05/2017 05:01 PM CST
Does this happen to just you? Is it because you're using a guardian spirit?

Nikpack
Re: Warklin spawn 03/05/2017 06:20 PM CST

it happens with the gs or with manipulate, and combined there can be up to 40.
Re: Warklin spawn 03/06/2017 02:41 AM CST
Previously:

Alfar bug maybe on 02/04/2016 09:03 AM EET - http://forums.play.net/forums/DragonRealms/Creatures%20of%20Elanthia/Bugs%20-%20Creatures/view/984

<< This happens with other creatures and it happens without the GS. Manipulate seems to be the cause from my testing, though it becomes more severe and noticeable with additional people or pets (GS/alfar) present in the room. I can name at least three dozen creatures I have seen this happen on.
Re: Warklin spawn 03/19/2017 10:18 AM CDT

this happens for me with the warrior with or with out manipulate, worse with manipulate. warriors are just magnets, I guess.
Re: Warklin spawn 06/16/2017 02:25 PM CDT
I can confirm... Happened to me once, and so when I assisted about something else lately, and the GM/Host/sorry I forgot who they were asked if there was anything else, I asked if it was normal, and they said to bug it. So I bugged it. I bugged it as ROOM though, because I only saw it happen in the one room... empaths like the life magic there. I guess I should have bugged it as CREATURE or MAGIC or COMBAT or umm CRAFTING maybe.

Just now I could have died if I hadn't got all my warklins lethargic! Someone else had 20 or so with them... Perceive Health shouldn't be so dangerous in normal hunting grounds... ;^;
Re: Warklin spawn 12/05/2017 05:30 PM CST
Yeah this is definitely still happening:

To the west, down:
5) Kaelie
6) a warklin mauler
7) a warklin mauler
8) a warklin mauler
9) a warklin mauler
10) a warklin mauler
11) a warklin mauler
12) a warklin mauler
13) a warklin mauler
14) a warklin mauler
15) a warklin mauler
16) a warklin mauler
17) a warklin mauler
18) an athletic alfar warrior with an aloof gaze
19) an armored warklin
20) an armored warklin
21) an armored warklin
22) an armored warklin
23) an armored warklin
24) an armored warklin
25) an armored warklin

If anyone has a combat pet going whether it be that alfar or a zombie etc the mobs stack up on that room and it kills the spawn for everyone else.
Re: Warklin spawn 12/06/2017 08:33 AM CST
Ask to hunt with em. It's an Empath, they'll likely be thrilled to teach for scholarship.

Warklin have ALWAYS been bad about this issue, to the point where I don't even consider the hunting ground as I'm planning my progression ladder for alts.

Samsaren