Learning FA 10/01/2003 10:16 AM CDT
Okay, couple of quick questions -
I'm a 37th Bard in TF, with absolutly horrendous FA. I'm talking sub-20 ranks. <grin>

What is going to be the best way for me to learn FA? Would it be to script with an empath next to me to heal any infection i may get, or would it be to burn my hand on the brazier in shard, and tend that, have an empath heal me once i lock, rinse repeat? (This is for "TF", so I don't know if that would be considered mech abuse). I've got somewhat decent stam, but with lilt in a good mana room, I can stay healty even with a pretty serious set of bleeders. I Can pretty much go from deaths door to full health in 30sec to a minute. <pose>

Also, I know nothing about these blood suckers / leeches / worms / etc...

What do they teach?
What helps remove them? [i have terrible FA, but 150 percep, 50 skin, 120 mech]
What problems seem to pop up with them? [failed tend worsens bleeder?]

Mibe

>chant dema
><insert IF hit here>
>I r bard, hear me scream!!!
Re: Learning FA 10/01/2003 12:15 PM CDT
For TF, I'd say your best bet is to borrow an empath who has cure disease and a slight bleeder going. Have them running a script to check for disease and cure as needed and you tend away. Once you get 100 ranks in FA, then move on to the easier of the leeches in Muspari. Relevent skills for a bard would be FA, skinning, and mech lore.

~Ambreene
Re: Learning FA 10/08/2003 03:26 AM CDT
Mibe, if you still need some FA drop me a line at TFRaycha.. I could sit and teach you (would probably go really fast at your levels), or I could probably whip up a script or a set of triggers like Ambreene mentioned, to heal disease while you tend.

-Raycha