Idea... 08/04/2003 09:54 PM CDT
Bloodsuckers in crocs area was a nice touch. At 80 FA awhile ago I could get off more then I thought, even before the tweaks. Now with 100 FA, it's...still working, but slower. An idea for something though, since leeches seem to be in swampy areas is to throw them down in the bog in Leth. It would give me a reason to go hunt Meys again...make another storm, learn swimming in Meys, add some UNDEAD LEECHES! Ya know, have to have a nice PFE and you could see them trying to attach themselves to ya, and you can squish em. Or if ya don't have PFE ya get em stuck on ya, and ya gotta uncurse yerself to tend em off... Hey, an idea for something useful with Uncurse...anyway, just an idea to throw some leeches down in Leth. Undead or not.

The undead leech thing was a joke for those that don't have the sense to notice those things.

Acolyte Shalrin Ottavion--Cleric of Urrem'tier
Don't understand the post, then you don't understand me.
Re: Idea... 08/05/2003 11:49 AM CDT
No leeches in meys. Or have them only in one area, my cleric hunts there, and has no where near the FA to tend them. Instead of putting them in an existing area, create a new area with them.

Elanius