FA needed 07/07/2003 07:21 PM CDT
about how many ranks would a barb need to get the worms in crocs off themselves. just curious cause im about where i need to be to hunt there, just not sure my mighty 29 ranks of FA is going to do it for me.

Obseq
Re: FA needed 07/09/2003 01:49 PM CDT
29 ranks ow...
I don't think id go in there alone, go with someone with 100+ FA just to be safe heh, test it
out then determine if you can get them off well enough.
Re: FA needed 07/16/2003 03:10 PM CDT
Is it possible to tend to some kind of bloodsucker for a Ranger with 60 ranks of FA? What's the order of difficulty, and where can they be found?

Thanks,

Thilan
Re: FA needed 07/16/2003 04:08 PM CDT
>Is it possible to tend to some kind of bloodsucker for a Ranger with 60 ranks of FA?

Sure is.

>What's the order of difficulty, and where can they be found?

Vague order of difficulty and locations:

Leeches up in Crocs near the ferry from Zoluren to Riverhaven

Leech pit in Muspar'i Several varying difficulties there. Black being the hardest I believe.

Genneron

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!"

Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945.
Re: FA needed 07/16/2003 07:54 PM CDT
You're forgetting the new ones in TC. TC crocs have bloodworms too, and the forests have these white albino leeches which as far as I've heard are NASTY. Not sure they're the hardest around but they're up there and have a knack for getting on your neck or eye...

-Mozzik