Changes 06/18/2003 01:53 AM CDT
Any chance of getting some kind of bigger meaner nastier bloodsucking critters that we can use to learn first aid? Try to learn it at expert ranks with bleeders is just ridiculous, have to practically sit around with an empath to heal the diseases that inevitablely pop up. Its just silly. Give us something to replace the swamps/leech pit.

Rej
Bloodsucker Difficulty and Experience - Changes 06/25/2003 12:47 PM CDT
The Bloodsucker system is currently undergoing adjustment. It will not be adjusted on a daily basis - nor necessarily weekly - but it is undergoing adjustment. The impact of the various changes is being monitored and we are adjusting the system accordingly.

Thank you for your continued testing and feedback.

GameMaster Towint B'niyvyl
Re: Bloodsucker Difficulty and Experience - Changes 06/25/2003 04:27 PM CDT
Thanks for the update Towint. Just really glad you are looking at the system, seemed like to nice of a system to be as pointless as it was after the initial tweak.

Rej
Re: Bloodsucker Difficulty and Experience - Changes 07/01/2003 10:35 PM CDT
Thanks to continued feedback and testing, we think that we've now got the bloodsucker system teaching a reasonable amount of experience for the difficulties involved. While both of these factors may change in the future, we believe that they should be fairly good for now.

As always, please let us know of any problems.

GameMaster Towint B'niyvyl
Re: Bloodsucker Difficulty and Experience - Changes 07/01/2003 11:10 PM CDT
Whee! Can't wait to go try out the various ones to see which will teach me now. Thanks Towint!

Rej
Re: Bloodsucker Difficulty and Experience - Changes 07/02/2003 11:05 AM CDT
I headed up to crocs and got myself a few worms (6) and was able to get myself to very muddled at 96 ranks. Given that I was failing to tend with the in-combat penalty, this seems more along the lines of where I expect learning to be at this skill level. Thanks for continuing to look at it.

-Gheist