Betsy 09/02/2007 10:46 PM CDT
Here is my greatsword, 60 stones:

A greatsword is a two-handed edged pole-ranged weapon.

You are certain that it could do:
low puncture damage
devastating slice damage
moderate impact damage

You are certain that the greatsword is poorly balanced and is well suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength.

You are certain that the greatsword is quite hard, and is in pristine condition.

Impressed into the metal is the image of a raven hovering over an anvil and holding a hammer and tongs in its claws

Anyway, thought I would share.

Madigan

True heroism is remarkably sober, very undramatic. It is not the urge to surpass all others at whatever cost, but the urge to serve others at whatever cost.

Arthur Ashe
Re: Betsy 09/02/2007 11:55 PM CDT
Madigan,

Without seeing the results from ANALYZE, my guess is that you're 60 stone greatsword is made from special metals, probbaly glaes or kertig. It's a fine weapon to be sure - who made it?

- Gash
Re: Betsy 09/03/2007 01:45 AM CDT
Holy cow, it's the Hattori Hanzo equivalent of a DR greatsword. Those stats are so beautiful, I almost can't look at them.

I'll give you 3 gold for it.

Player of Kardlo
Re: Betsy 09/03/2007 05:20 AM CDT
I made that greatsword. You can tell from the mark. It was 1 kertig fist. The mod impact tells me that. They only come out fair impact with one glaes shard. I also use a devestating slice greatsword, but with a bit more weight.

A vicious greatsword of pattern-welded kertig and glaes alloy is a two-handed edged pole-ranged weapon.
You are certain that it could do:
low puncture damage
devastating slice damage
heavy impact damage
You are certain that the greatsword is poorly balanced and is well suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength.
You are certain that the vicious greatsword is quite hard, and is in pristine condition.
The vicious greatsword is made with metal.
You are certain that the vicious greatsword weighs exactly 86 stones.
You are certain that the vicious greatsword is worth exactly 2000 lirums.

I get min rt (1,2,3) with dragon up, soon without!
______
Kertig Heart Magdar Bluefletch, Legendary Barbarian of M'Riss
Re: Betsy 09/03/2007 09:53 AM CDT
And a fine blade it is Magdar. You made it for me about 3-4 years ago before I left for my little two year break. Frankly, when I recently pulled it out of the vault, I feared that regular metals could hit dev slice nowadays.

Madigan

True heroism is remarkably sober, very undramatic. It is not the urge to surpass all others at whatever cost, but the urge to serve others at whatever cost.

Arthur Ashe
Re: Betsy 09/03/2007 09:55 AM CDT
<<heavy impact damage>>

drool

Madigan

Arthur Ashe