Greatsword Quick Question 08/30/2007 04:32 PM CDT
Can you hit dev slice with a regular metal greatsword (60 stones)?

Thanks in advance.

Madigan

True heroism is remarkably sober, very undramatic. It is not the urge to surpass all others at whatever cost, but the urge to serve others at whatever cost.

Arthur Ashe
Re: Greatsword Quick Question 08/31/2007 08:49 AM CDT
>Can you hit dev slice with a regular metal greatsword (60 stones)?

I don't know a definite answer to the question I think you're asking, but I know for sure that it is not possible at 60 stones with normal metals. I'd assume if you get around or over 100 stones it'd be possible.

________
Re: Life mana Spell preps

You raise your hands in the air. You wave them like you just don't care. Somebody says, "Hey!" Somebody says, "Ho!" Somebody screams.
Re: Greatsword Quick Question 08/31/2007 09:32 AM CDT
Thanks for the response.

Madigan

True heroism is remarkably sober, very undramatic. It is not the urge to surpass all others at whatever cost, but the urge to serve others at whatever cost.

Arthur Ashe
Re: Greatsword Quick Question 08/31/2007 05:00 PM CDT
I was under the impression that no edged weapon could hit dev using normal metals at any weight.

Therefore a wise prince will seek means by which his subjects will always and in every possible condition of things have need of his government, and then they will always be faithful to him. --Niccolo Machiavelli, "The Prince"
Re: Greatsword Quick Question 09/01/2007 05:00 AM CDT
My 260 stone greatsword mix will not, but then it is not hyper dusted! I can make heavier, but it is a pain. 1 ir bar, 1 lead slug mix, 1 lead slug mix, 1 lead slug mix.... Repeat until you get a mix that will make that 300, 400, 500, 1000 stone greatsword. Add the right amount of dust to make it hard and pound it out.

______
Kertig Heart Magdar Bluefletch, Legendary Barbarian of M'Riss
Re: Greatsword Quick Question 09/01/2007 11:27 PM CDT
I need to pull my greatsword out of the vault and have a look. I haven't paid much attention to it since it was commissioned many years ago.

Madigan

Arthur Ashe