Best LT 11/23/2016 07:18 AM CST
I'm looking to perma-bond a light thrown weapon. It looks like the tyrium forged light throwing axe (40 stone) is a winner but I'm wondering if there's something I'm overlooking. Thanks,
Re: Best LT 11/23/2016 07:30 AM CST
Yes I'd go with the throwing axe. Personally I use light thrown to throw blades or multiple things and would Perma bind a senci spear (ht) to wreck things. That being said I have a bonded throwing axe made of kertig and it's pretty sweet.

Don't forget to vote for dragonrealms:

http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: Best LT 11/23/2016 11:42 AM CST
I agree on the Senci spear. That is, unless you just don't train HT at all. If you don't and don't intend to then yeah a tyrium throwing axe is probably your best bet. Getting a kertig or haralun is also a cheaper solution, and isn't much different in terms of stats. I used one to just lob without even bothering with a bonding potion. That being said, if its for PVP or mass killing critters then gonna need to be bonded.
Re: Best LT 11/23/2016 02:23 PM CST

Thanks for the feedback. My LT is currently higher than my HT but given the stat difference I may need to reconsider that. Will need to do some weight testing as the senci spear is much heavier than a throwing axe.