LT training 08/04/2012 07:14 AM CDT

greetings. I'm wondering what people prefer to use for training LT? I'm currently using a forged non-lodging bulhawf. I have 372 ranks of LT and wondering if/when I should switch to the throwing blades or not at all? Barb so i get the feats fairly soon for 4 and 5 blades.

Voice of Trothfang, Pranx
Re: LT training 08/04/2012 07:36 AM CDT
Heya, Pranx. Without a doubt, grab a few sets of throwing blades and use those. They are the best thing you can use to train LT. If you do train offhand, start off with throwing left to lock up offhand and get LT to roughly understanding. Then switch to your right hand and lock up LT.

Squanto: think they'll make it so we can swim to the islands?
Codiax: probably not but who knows
Squanto: maybe moonwalk faster on the iceroad with enough reflex, athletics & xibar up?
Codiax: lol yeah totally. have to sing ice ice baby to make it work
Re: LT training 08/04/2012 08:01 AM CDT
What Squanto said, even when you start just consistently throwing 2-3 it's better to switch.

Codiax.
Forged Weapons:
http://www.elanthipedia.org/wiki/User:Codiax#Codiax-Forged-Weapons
Re: LT training 08/05/2012 02:24 AM CDT
>>What Squanto said, even when you start just consistently throwing 2-3 it's better to switch.

Definitely. I only have 202 ranks in LT, throw 2-3 more often than not, with the occasional single still. Dancing Eagle, I lock it in baby/fledgling gryphons in almost exactly 7 minutes. Dancing nothing at all and hunting elder brocket deer, it takes me about 10 minutes.

~The Prydaen~