More time for combos? 03/18/2015 03:17 AM CDT
Is it possible to extend the time you have to complete your combos by a couple seconds?

I've been leveling a new Cleric who uses 2HE and 2HB and with a 33 stone broadaxe and 44 stone bar mace(the lightest ones I could find around the Crossing that weren't absolute garbage) if I get one of those four attack combos(especially if it's a lot of higher RT moves, like chop or bash) and I miss just one time I don't have time to complete the combo. If I lag a couple seconds or weave in something else with even a small RT in there(like TM) sometimes I won't have enough time even when not missing any.
Re: More time for combos? 03/18/2015 04:51 AM CDT
You can do another analyze to reset the timer. So do a couple moves, analyze, then do the rest.
Re: More time for combos? 03/18/2015 05:17 AM CDT
Huh. It does. I didn't know that.

Still sucks when you're in RT at low levels trying to train tactics with two handed weapons when the timer wears off. I've picked up HB on the Cleric(since both my two handers are swappable) just to have shorter roundtimes to train Tactics with.
Re: More time for combos? 03/18/2015 08:08 AM CDT
>> You can do another analyze to reset the timer. So do a couple moves, analyze, then do the rest.

Not only does it extend the timer, but every analyze teaches (a little, not as well as completing the combo) and each analyze makes the debuff bigger (up to a point). I switched to analyzing after every attack, and I much prefer it that way.
Re: More time for combos? 03/18/2015 10:08 AM CDT
>>Not only does it extend the timer, but every analyze teaches (a little, not as well as completing the combo) and each analyze makes the debuff bigger (up to a point).

I think those bigger analyze combos also teach more at the end, too.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: More time for combos? 03/19/2015 04:00 PM CDT
Training tactics:
Bob when engaging a new opponent
Shove after aim and before fire with ranged
Bob when fatigue is an issue

Training Expertise:
After bobbing, maneuver <respective attack based on weapon>

If you are trying to gain ranks and not specific benefits this will keep you rolling along.

Rhadyn da Dwarb - Blood for fire!