Slinging Hash (but not the tasty kind)tt 03/29/2020 12:36 PM CDT
Okay, we all know this but I'm paying close attention to my learning vs hit levels.

There is something DEFINITELY wrong with the amount of learning a sling produces per hit compared to other weapons. I don't know if this is due to ranged weapons where the hierarchy is bow/crossbow/sling (excluding HT and LT in this hierarchy) as posted by Kodius years ago. But, I get the same or higher level hits with my staff sling (no aim or aim) + sunderstone shard as I do with a melee weapon, and the melee weapon will add more bits to my pool as I'll tick up a level (#/34) per hit most of the time. It takes two to four hits with my sling to tick up one level. This makes me think there is a formula error in experience awarded for sling ammo hits. Maybe it's the sling or maybe, just maybe, it's the ammo. I lean towards the sling as I use the same sunderstone shard in my stonebow and don't see this issue.

Again, I know we all see this but maybe this is a Tuesday Testing Turnaround thing that the GM task force could look in to?

Rhadyn da Dwarb - Blood for fire!

Barbarian Guild Suggestions
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h4L5hAxR1-VLDegDNZBIhGdo5bMgnCtm84Icm2E0utU/edit#gid=0