Light forged ME for youngling. 06/24/2009 05:51 PM CDT
Looking for a forger who can supply a light forged blade to a youngling character. I don't need it to be the best, but I'm low in skill, stats, and coins at the moment. If anyone might be able to help me out I can be contacted through IMs at LaeonisDR

The Hog Farmer
Re: Light forged ME for youngling. 06/24/2009 08:54 PM CDT
Take a trip down to Fayrin's Rest and pick up a 24 stone cutlass or three. Not a bad weapon for a beginner.

Low/Fair/Low, Fairly/Fairly, Well Constructed, 24 stones, 1984 dokora

But I like the 31 stone Fayrin's Rest scimitar better.

Poor/Moderate/Low, Fairly/Fairly, Very Strong, 31 stones, 1804 dokora

If it helps, just think of yourself as the fluorescent light in the buglamp of life.

- GM Dartenian
Re: Light forged ME for youngling. 06/24/2009 09:17 PM CDT
That cutlass is pretty decent. I'll keep it in mind for any of my new characters, until they can afford a light forged scimitar.

It looks like the one sold in Crossing is similar -- does it compare the same? According to Elanthipedia it looks like the main difference is construction, which might not be a huge deal for storebought, especially since you can buy ~8 off the Crossing ones for the price of the Shard one.

-- Player of Szrael --

You grip the oversized book hanging from your leather belt and survey the area with a hint of malice in your eyes.

With a violent cross-body motion, you draw your oversized book.
Re: Light forged ME for youngling. 06/25/2009 01:29 AM CDT
When you start fighting certain creatures it becomes a huge difference. Like gargoyles who will trash crossing scims in a few hits and they will never even ding the faye's rest one

"The demons said Humans are responsible for their own actions, but their thoughts were dictated to them from above. Is that really fair?"
-KUF:COD