Throwing my ME 03/04/2009 02:28 PM CST
Hey everyone I just looked through a few hundred older posts trying to find talk about ME/LT weapons. I couldn't find much info, but there was a few comments about throwing axes. All I want to know is, where can I find me some ME/LT weapons! Parry is my secondary defense, and I dont think holding a bola in my main hand is going to be a good idea.
Re: Throwing my ME 03/04/2009 08:26 PM CST
>>All I want to know is, where can I find me some ME/LT weapons

To the best of my knowledge, the only such beasts are fest weapons. Also, all but one that I know of is a throwing axe. The one exception is a light mallet that swaps between ME and MB.
Re: Throwing my ME 03/06/2009 07:48 AM CST
There's the Cirvi a Rakash weapon that is ME/LT too.

___
"I have been assured by a very knowing American of my acquaintance in London, that a young healthy child well nursed is at a year old a most delicious, nourishing, and wholesome food, whether stewed, roasted, baked, or boiled ..."
Re: Throwing my ME 03/06/2009 09:19 AM CST
There's the Cirvi a Rakash weapon that is ME/LT too.

Yep.
A varda svidaw cirvi is a light thrown and medium edged type weapon.

This small hand axe has an elongated blade that is sometimes referred to as a beard. Incised into the haft is a vignette set under a full black moon that captures a moonskinned Rakash mid-rise from a prone position as he wields this weapon against a troll at melee.

You are certain that it could do:
low puncture damage
fair slice damage
low impact damage
Re: Throwing my ME 03/07/2009 11:54 PM CST
Thanks! I'll have to track one of those down once my character gets a little bit older. It's great to know that it's an option.
Re: Throwing my ME 03/17/2009 06:10 PM CDT
I have quite a few of the ME/LT swapable mallets for sale. If you're intrested in them my AIM is XXsercXX or you can find Serchah in game.

-Serc

"We, the disenfranchised men and women of Elanthia do, by the publishing of this accord, cast off the oppressive yoke of all law and nations and choose for ourselves a path of loyalty unto ourselves"