skra scimitar 09/04/2008 08:41 PM CDT
does anybody know where i could find a skra scimitar and about how much they are?

I am a soldier, I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight. I carry out my orders without mercy or regret
Re: skra scimitar 09/05/2008 12:44 AM CDT
>does anybody know where i could find a skra scimitar and about how much they are?

im curious as well....

~Artilius
Re: skra scimitar 09/05/2008 01:29 AM CDT
I'm almost positive that the S'kra scims are a fest/merchant only thing. You're probably best off looking on trader tables (and asking the traders themselves) and asking if anybody has one to sell in the stuff to buy/sell topic on the boards, or perhaps drsales or whatever that mailing list is.

As far as price, I'm not sure, though I'd suspect they wouldn't be that much, I know they used to be pretty cheap at the merchant that sold them, and their stats are in standard store quality range, so they shouldn't be commanding high prices as compared to forged stuff.

I don't know your motivation or anything, but if you'd just like a S'kra themed ME, the Shashqa sold in Ratha is some sort of S'kra-specific ME fencing/dueling blade or whatever, though it's a jabber, not a slicer.

Hope I've been any help at all.

Putting the Romance back in Necromancer.

Necromancy: Because every man lives, not every man really dies.
Re: skra scimitar 09/05/2008 07:24 AM CDT
S'kra scims are super light at like-store appraisal. Makes a decent starting off scim. Can even be used to BS, although it's not that great at it.

Leuc
Re: skra scimitar 09/05/2008 12:18 PM CDT
>S'kra scims are super light at like-store appraisal. Makes a decent starting off scim. Can even be used to BS, although it's not that great at it.

Yes, the are a bit lighter, which is ironic considering the s'kra strength bonus. Nice weapon, but easy to break. And yes it came from a fest, although it was cheap at the time.
Re: skra scimitar 09/06/2008 09:29 PM CDT
ok thanks for all the help, and the reason im looking for a skra scimitar is because my ranger is a skra, figured it would look go with my skra leathers

I am a soldier, I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight. I carry out my orders without mercy or regret
Re: skra scimitar 09/08/2008 09:20 PM CDT
Get a dull iron parang from Muspari. Its lighter, stronger, and appraises the same as a skra scim.

"Where there is enough evidence to charge someone with a crime, we vigorously prosecute, but not every wrong, or even every violation of the law, is a crime." - Attorney General Michael B. Mukasey
Re: skra scimitar 02/01/2009 02:46 AM CST
is there any truth to the rumor i heard bout a skra scimitar being better in the hands of a skra? or am i still better off goin with a forged scim?

~Artilius
Re: skra scimitar 02/01/2009 02:35 PM CST
No truth, go forged.

Denstimar Dustyfoot
Idon Raider - www.idonraiders.com
"It's not about making money, it's about taking money; destroying the status quo because the status is not quo." - Dr. Horrible
Re: skra scimitar 02/02/2009 01:31 PM CST
>No truth, go forged.

Or go for style points.