Re: Forged ME 12/10/2006 09:25 PM CST

<<I'm not sure how big of a difference it will make, but her light scimitars most likely have fair balance. You may need to have one custom made for you. Then again there may not be that big of a difference between a fair balanced one and a reas balanced one.

Hmm. I'm not sure what'd be best for me. I'm a 29th Ranger with about 25 plat to my name, mostly saved up from skins. I also don't focus much on strength. I'm interested in a light weapon, a bit better than store bought, and something that won't decimate my bank account.

Here's my stuff if anyone wants to make a suggestion:

Strength : 18 Reflex : 20
Agility : 21 Charisma : 17
Discipline : 21 Wisdom : 21
Intelligence : 20 Stamina : 20

Thanks.

-Nyseth
Re: Forged ME 12/11/2006 07:00 AM CST
Nyseth:

I'd try out one of those light scims for 9 plats somebody mentioned. I bet the trader would be willing to work with you if you didn't like the weapon. By the way, there is an advantage in using the fair/fair scim that I didn't mention. They normally have a little better construction than the reas/fair ones since they haven't seen as many grinds. Your character's strength to agility ratio isn't as screwy as the character I was refering to, you probally won't see a great deal of benifit using something that's only moderately more suited for agility than strength.

Norm