A black-bladed bastard sword with a silver gryphon atop the cross-guard 11/06/2007 06:26 PM CST
Ablack-bladed bastard sword with a silver gryphon atop the cross-guard. Got it from the Bungalow because I wanted a Broadsword and didn't have the coins considering I splurged on Basilisk head arrows. Is it any good in comparison to the 28 stone forged bastard swords floating around and if not, what can I sell it to a merchant for?
Re: A black-bladed bastard sword with a silver gryphon atop the cross-guard 11/07/2007 06:54 AM CST
>Is it any good in comparison to the 28 stone forged bastard swords floating around and if not,

A blackened-steel bastard sword etched with a silvery storm cloud is a heavy edged melee-ranged weapon.

You are certain that it could do:
low puncture damage
heavy slice damage
fair impact damage

You are certain that the sword is fairly balanced and is fairly suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength.

A blackened-steel bastard sword etched with a silvery storm cloud is a two-handed edged melee-ranged weapon.

You are certain that it could do:
low puncture damage
great slice damage
moderate impact damage

You are certain that the sword is fairly balanced and is reasonably suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength.

You are certain that the bastard sword is moderately strong, and is in pristine condition.

The bastard sword is made with metal.
You believe that the bastard sword weighs around 35 stones. (It's probably 47)
You are certain that the bastard sword is worth exactly 375037 kronars.
Roundtime: 16 seconds.

>what can I sell it to a merchant for?

The app is identical to a store bought version, so my guess is squat. Quite frankly the vast majority of the weapons and armor you find in stores (and that includes the bungalow) is worth about as much as you can pawn it for, which is usually nothing. Do yourself a favor in the future, and download my compendium before you waste points or spend to much.

~Ranger Hanryu, Sword of House Calibanor
Keeper of the CEC
http://www.kynevon.info/CombatEquipmentCompendium.xls