Jabbing HE 11/01/2007 04:10 PM CDT
I've got the urge to try out a new weapon. Are there any good jabbing HE weapons out there?

- Mazrian
Re: Jabbing HE 11/01/2007 04:20 PM CDT
The only jabbing HEs I know of are cinquedas. I used to use them all the time in the "parry-jab-parry-jab" contests that sparring used to be between melee combatants. Wait for someone to throw a slice in there to try to get me and immediately throw a lunge or thrust. Mmmm, good times.
Re: Jabbing HE 11/01/2007 04:25 PM CDT
<<Are there any good jabbing HE weapons out there?>>

cinqueda is the only one i know about. I think it is sold at SCC.

Yamcer

"You know, while I understand the importance of seeing the (personal) validity in other's arguments, it's impossible for me to believe fully that others are correct. If their argument was correct, I'd change mine." - My GF
Re: Jabbing HE 11/01/2007 06:32 PM CDT
The cinqeadas are indeed sold in SCC. And are a bit expensive, though not the priciest weapons on the market.

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Jabbing HE 11/01/2007 07:03 PM CDT
They're just moderate puncture though, right?

Axillus - Halfling Warrior Mage
>You charge your steel-toed footwrap at a musk hog.
Re: Jabbing HE 11/01/2007 11:00 PM CDT
>app cinq quick
A silver-inlaid reinforced cinquedea is a heavy edged melee-ranged weapon.

You are certain that it could do:
heavy puncture damage
fair slice damage
low impact damage

You are confident that the cinquedea is fairly balanced and is reasonably suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength.

You are certain that the reinforced cinquedea is moderately strong, and is in pristine condition.

The reinforced cinquedea is made with metal.
You estimate that the reinforced cinquedea weighs about 42 stones.
You are certain that the reinforced cinquedea is worth exactly 12628 dokoras.
Roundtime: 5 seconds.

Samsaren Remlane
Re: Jabbing HE 11/02/2007 06:39 PM CDT
We really need more jabbing HEs, or at least the ability to forge cinquies, heavy puncture just doesn't cut it (joke lol).

Therefore a wise prince will seek means by which his subjects will always and in every possible condition of things have need of his government, and then they will always be faithful to him. --Niccolo Machiavelli, "The Prince"