HE Jabber 07/09/2007 01:37 AM CDT
Are there any decent storebought or forged HE jabbers? I like using the lunge in pvp but all of the HEs I can find are slicers.

Player of Seducati.
Re: HE Jabber 07/09/2007 02:16 AM CDT
there is a cinqueda in the steel claw clan (i think) that is an HE jabber, plus i think there is a HE saber out there as well.

Yamcer

"You know, while I understand the importance of seeing the (personal) validity in other's arguments, it's impossible for me to believe fully that others are correct. If their argument was correct, I'd change mine." - My GF
Re: HE Jabber 07/09/2007 02:41 AM CDT
The HE saber is a slicer, I picked up a fancy one at the last Shard fest.

I see that the cinquedea is 43 stones...is it possible to forge a lighter heavy puncture HE?

Player of Seducati.
Re: HE Jabber 07/09/2007 09:39 AM CDT
I haven't really seen a forged Hunting Sword that's decent. That's a jabber, right?

________
"Just an observation, but you do not seem to know what you are talking about, and the things you say seem generally unintelligent."
Re: HE Jabber 07/10/2007 07:32 PM CDT
Steelclaw Cinquedea appears to be king at h/f/l f/r and 43 stones 8 plat dokoras
only other heavy puncture HE is from Leth, the Namkoba h/f/l f/p at 41 stones and 25 pk

Would be neat if Cinquedeas could be forged, you might see some great or even severe puncture.

~Caneghem Urathi