Dual wield sheaths 06/21/2008 01:17 PM CDT
Does anyone know where the leather raekhlo's came from and where I could get one to play around with?

Tabby Faye
Re: Dual wield sheaths 06/21/2008 01:19 PM CDT
They were sold at a merchant's tent in Theren several months ago. The tent is gone now, but I bought one and don't use it. Hit me up at MazrianDamondred on AIM or find me IG if you want it.

- Mazrian
Re: Dual wield sheaths 06/22/2008 02:27 PM CDT
Tab, I have a morawen you could have. I'm in Forfedhar right now but I'll make a special trip to Crossings for you if you tell me when you want it! :-)

- Terra
Re: Dual wield sheaths 06/22/2008 08:44 PM CDT
What special aspect do the raekhlo snd the morawen offer for dual wielding?

--Player of many, master of none--
Re: Dual wield sheaths 06/22/2008 10:27 PM CDT
With a sudden cross-body move, you draw your craftsman's knife and your engraved scimitar from your frog.

You glance down to see a silver-hilted craftsman's knife in your right hand and an engraved scimitar hilted in flame-kissed gold in your left hand.

With a sudden cross-body move, you draw your engraved scimitar and your craftsman's knife from your frog.

You glance down to see an engraved scimitar hilted in flame-kissed gold in your right hand and a silver-hilted craftsman's knife in your left hand.

BASICALLY:
You can draw both weapons at once, and the order you put them in your sheath determines which hand the weapon ends up in. All the sheathes from that merchant work this way, from what I recall.
Re: Dual wield sheaths 06/23/2008 03:19 AM CDT
>>With a sudden cross-body move, you draw your engraved scimitar and your craftsman's knife from your frog.

I was hoping it would be somethihg like that. Thanks.

--Player of many, master of none--
Re: Dual wield sheaths 06/23/2008 09:35 AM CDT
whats the syntax for the draw?
Re: Dual wield sheaths 06/23/2008 12:51 PM CDT
I believe it's pull, though I haven't touched mine in a while.

Player of Holy Guardian Adakin of Prime
Killr of TF
Kastr of TF
"The Key To Immortality Is Living A Life Worth Remembering."

"Killing Time Murders Opportunities."
Re: Dual wield sheaths 06/25/2008 04:26 PM CDT
Pull is correct. There are additional verbs as well, use the help feature on them for a listing. It is either Morawen help, or help morawen.