a branded leather holster 11/02/2009 04:49 PM CST
While shopping at the fest for my barb I was picking some things up in Toss-O-Rama. I was pleased when I saw this holster as it said it would hold most axes. However, it won't hold the throwing axes that Toss-O-Rama sells. Simple complaint that I think the holster that says it's designed for axes should hold the axes sold by the same store!

Player of Nithhogr, Riverhaven Empath
Re: a branded leather holster 11/02/2009 05:33 PM CST
<< KHELEKOO

Just throwing this out there, but did you happen to buy the hammer holster buy mistake?

It happened to me last year.

~Brian/Bahb
Re: a branded leather holster 11/02/2009 08:41 PM CST
Nope, I made sure I picked up the correct one.

> read my holst

A branded leather holster reads:
"Made for most axes. Designed by Kampu, owner and operator of "The Toss-O-Rama"

Player of Nithhogr, Riverhaven Empath
Re: a branded leather holster 11/09/2009 02:35 PM CST
Was the same way last year too

-Serc

"We, the disenfranchised men and women of Elanthia do, by the publishing of this accord, cast off the oppressive yoke of all law and nations and choose for ourselves a path of loyalty unto ourselves"
Re: a branded leather holster 11/11/2009 11:11 AM CST
I have this same problem. I bought both holsters. The axes from the store won't fit in the axe holster for me either. I was about to put in an assist on it. Hopefully a GM can take a look and get this fixed. All the other containers (bola, daggers, javelins, horseshoe, hammers) from that shop work fine with the weapons from there. It's just the axe one that has the problem.
Re: a branded leather holster 11/28/2009 03:47 AM CST
I had this problem too. The axe holster does fit much ME/LT throwing axe fine but not my blued steel Ghost Ship axe or the axes from the shop.

~Talo, Prydaen Barbarian~