What do I have? 06/13/2011 08:33 AM CDT
Been reading here that its possible to get lightly hindered in stealth with a full LC set. Assuming this is possible (even with being a moonie), where am I going wrong? I'm stuck at fairly and I'm really feeling it when trying to hide on new mobs. Currently I can dance with 4x adult armadillos but even with shadows and hiding = to my evasion, I still can't hide.

You feel certain that a dark bronze balaclava appears to impose light maneuvering hindrance and insignificant stealth hindrance, offering:
good protection and moderate damage absorption for puncture attacks.
good protection and moderate damage absorption for slice attacks.
good protection and moderate damage absorption for impact attacks.
moderate protection and moderate damage absorption for fire attacks.
moderate protection and moderate damage absorption for cold attacks.
low protection and moderate damage absorption for electrical attacks.

If you were only wearing a dark bronze balaclava your maneuvering would be minimally hindered and your stealth would be minimally hindered.
But considering all the armor and shields you are wearing or carrying, you are currently lightly hindered and your stealth is fairly hindered.

You feel certain that a dark bronze hauberk appears to impose moderate maneuvering hindrance and moderate stealth hindrance, offering:
high protection and high damage absorption for puncture attacks.
good protection and high damage absorption for slice attacks.
moderate protection and high damage absorption for impact attacks.
high protection and good damage absorption for fire attacks.
moderate protection and good damage absorption for cold attacks.
poor protection and good damage absorption for electrical attacks.

If you were only wearing a dark bronze hauberk your maneuvering would be insignificantly hindered and your stealth would be lightly hindered.
But considering all the armor and shields you are wearing or carrying, you are currently lightly hindered and your stealth is fairly hindered.

You feel certain that some dark bronze gauntlets appear to impose light maneuvering hindrance and insignificant stealth hindrance, offering:
good protection and moderate damage absorption for puncture attacks.
moderate protection and moderate damage absorption for slice attacks.
good protection and moderate damage absorption for impact attacks.
good protection and moderate damage absorption for fire attacks.
fair protection and moderate damage absorption for cold attacks.
poor protection and moderate damage absorption for electrical attacks.

If you were only wearing some dark bronze gauntlets your maneuvering would be minimally hindered and your stealth would be minimally hindered.

You are certain that it imposes a low maneuvering hindrance.

This shield is small in size.

You are certain that the buckler offers rather low to good protection.

You are certain that it could do:
no puncture damage
no slice damage
heavy impact damage

You are certain that the buckler is decently balanced and is poorly suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength.

You are certain that the crocodile-skin buckler is marginally vulnerable to damage, and is rather scuffed up.

Wolfegard quietly says, "I got hitched in a tree."
Moving carefully, you slip your hand into Wolfegard's pockets and carefully grab a gold wedding band.
Roundtime: 1 sec.
Re: What do I have? 06/13/2011 11:05 AM CDT
I'm not sure if there is any less hindering LC armor, but you could try a gargoyle-hide shield. They have less hindrance than the croc buckler, but same protection. It might be enough to put you over to light.
Re: What do I have? 07/08/2011 11:45 AM CDT
>Been reading here that its possible to get lightly hindered in stealth with a full LC set. Assuming this is possible (even with being a moonie), where am I going wrong? I'm stuck at fairly and I'm really feeling it when trying to hide on new mobs. Currently I can dance with 4x adult armadillos but even with shadows and hiding = to my evasion, I still can't hide.

Full LC is ~16% stealth hindrance; the "Low" hindrance on your buckler is another ~10% on it's own.

If you don't have trouble parrying, I'd really recommend trying with the buckler put away while you hide.