LC Full Shirt 04/18/2010 06:57 PM CDT
I just seem to be full of questions today. Where do they sell the LC full shirts?
Re: LC Full Shirt 04/18/2010 09:30 PM CDT
<< I just seem to be full of questions today. Where do they sell the LC full shirts? >>

Full chain shirts are a forged item. Not sure who is currently selling/making them, I make LC but cannot yet cap it.
Re: LC Full Shirt 04/18/2010 10:35 PM CDT
>Full chain shirts are a forged item. Not sure who is currently selling/making them, I make LC but cannot yet cap it.

Sure about that? Armor isn't that hard to cap, especially for a Paladin.

>describe boar
It's a boar. It doesn't like you.
Re: LC Full Shirt 04/18/2010 10:46 PM CDT
<< Sure about that? Armor isn't that hard to cap, especially for a Paladin. >>

May just not be getting the right mix (am trying to come up with my own mixes from scratch, as all my notes from forging are from when it first came out and my old mixes suck now). I cant say I have tried to cap a full chain shirt in LC, but I certainly cannot cap the augmented hauberk with the mixes I have tried. I can cap accessories with ease though. I think I am pretty close though, I agree armor is absurdly easy to cap for a paladin (little more then 300ish seems to be enough in armor skill with the right mech and mix).
Re: LC Full Shirt 04/19/2010 11:15 AM CDT
>May just not be getting the right mix (am trying to come up with my own mixes from scratch, as all my notes from forging are from when it first came out and my old mixes suck now).

Most likely not. I'd start with making a straight steel mix before getting into anything fancy.

>describe boar
It's a boar. It doesn't like you.