Buggy Cambrinth Staff 10/20/2016 08:25 PM CDT

This staff is buggy, I have submitted in Magic (Bugs) as well. I have submitted bugs in game without much resolution, it was recommended to submit here.

The cambrinth won't discharge regularly while holding it or when worn (toolstrap). It works both ways, less than half the time. It holds 35 mana.

You tap a twisted ironwood staff topped with a piece of cambrinth carved into the shape of a destroyed castle that you are holding.

First example, when worn:

prep mon 330
You feel intense strain as you try to manipulate the mana streams to form this pattern, and you are not certain that you will have enough mental stamina to complete it.

With rigid movements you prepare your body for the Memory of Nature spell.
invoke my casket

Kneeling down, you draw the spell pattern's shadow with some of your supply of cedar shavings.
Roundtime: 20 sec.

Your cedar shavings design erupts, transforming into a pattern of glowing green lines!
The mana-reactive cedar shavings burns with carefully arranged power. Your ritual directs the energy up into your spell pattern, removing much of the strain of empowering it off you.
R>
Your glowing green ritual burns away, leaving no sign of its former presence.

charge my arm 25

You harness a moderate amount of energy and attempt to channel it into your cambrinth armband.
You are able to channel all the energy into the armband.
The cambrinth armband absorbs all of the energy.
Roundtime: 4 sec.

invoke my armband spell

The cambrinth armband pulses with Life energy. You reach for its center and forge a magical link to it, readying all of its mana for your use.
Roundtime: 1 sec.

charge my belt 25

You harness a moderate amount of energy and attempt to channel it into your chainmail belt.
You are able to channel all the energy into the belt.
The chainmail belt absorbs all of the energy.

You feel fully prepared to cast your spell.

invoke my belt spell

The chainmail belt pulses with Life energy. You reach for its center and forge a magical link to it, readying all of its mana for your use.

wield my staff

You draw your ironwood staff from the ties on the leather toolstrap.

charge my staff 35

You harness a large amount of energy and attempt to channel it into your ironwood staff.
You are able to channel all the energy into the staff.
The ironwood staff absorbs all of the energy.
Roundtime: 5 sec.

invoke my staff spell

The ironwood staff pulses with Life energy. You reach for its center and forge a magical link to it, readying all of its mana for your use.

sheath my staff

Sheathing a twisted ironwood staff topped with a piece of cambrinth carved into the shape of a destroyed castle, you quickly tie it to your toolstrap.

cast

You gesture.
The mental strain of this pattern is considerably eased by your ritual focus.
Your cambrinth armband emits a loud snap as it discharges all its power to aid your spell.
Your chainmail belt emits a loud snap as it discharges all its power to aid your spell.
Your pattern spreads throughout the area, stitching invisible bonds between you and the land. As it completes, you sense an indistinct memory form within you of the feral wilderness found here.

Second time is when held:

You draw your ironwood staff from the ties on the leather toolstrap.

charge my staff 35

You harness a large amount of energy and attempt to channel it into your ironwood staff.
You are able to channel all the energy into the staff.
The ironwood staff is already holding as much power as you could possibly charge it with.
Your harnessed energy dissipates uselessly.

invoke my staff

Your link to the ironwood staff is intact.

prep inst 25

You feel fully prepared to cast your spell.

cast

You gesture.
Your muscles twitch with nervous energy as the spell takes hold. A small part of your mind becomes preoccupied with listing every single way harm could befall you at the moment.

Sheathing a twisted ironwood staff topped with a piece of cambrinth carved into the shape of a destroyed castle, you quickly tie it to your toolstrap.

Any assistance with this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.