Renshear War Bow vs Sanguine Hued Recurve Bow 10/08/2016 11:57 PM CDT
reinforced osage Elven war bow hand-tooled with an undulating wave pattern

Type: Composite Bow (4/5 RT)
Draw Strength: Unknown
Adjustable Draw: Unknown
Force of Impact: incredibly (14/17)
Balance: reasonably (7/17)
Suitedness: decently (6/17)
Construction: appreciably susceptible (7/17)

The war bow is well designed for improving the force of your attacks.

You are certain that the bow is fairly balanced and is reasonably suited for adding attack power from its draw strength.

vs

a sanguine-hued recurve bow inlaid with intricate golden scrollwork

Type: Composite Bow (Unknown RT) (repeatedly loading and loading got me 4-6)
Draw Strength: somewhat high (5/8)
Adjustable Draw: no
Force of Impact: excellently (12/17)
Balance: decently (6/17)
Suitedness: superbly (13/17)
Construction: highly protected (13/17)

The recurve bow is excellently designed for improving the force of your attacks.

You are certain that the bow is decently balanced and is superbly suited for adding attack power from its draw strength.

Now that that information is out there, are the numbers and the description for the War Bow correct / up to date? Because while the numbers on the wiki say that it has an Incredible force of impact (14/17), in game it only says "well designed" which is (9/17).

"I, for one, think it's nice to have new folks who are excited and already care enough about the game to offer suggestions. We need more of that." -Solomon

Thanks for being in my corner Solomon, come back soon.
Re: Renshear War Bow vs Sanguine Hued Recurve Bow 10/09/2016 02:12 AM CDT
Update the wiki if you appraised and it's incorrect!
Re: Renshear War Bow vs Sanguine Hued Recurve Bow 10/09/2016 09:33 AM CDT

Go shoot the bow to see if it updates to new app. I have one of the mana bows and that's what got it from the crap[ old app to new app. That might be it.
Re: Renshear War Bow vs Sanguine Hued Recurve Bow 10/09/2016 05:50 PM CDT

It did not update, it still says well designed. I'm not sure if it is an issue with the bow, or because my race is Human. It mentions on the wiki this weapon is specially stylized for Elves, so i wonder if its one of those duel stat weapons that is better or worse depending on your race.

"I, for one, think it's nice to have new folks who are excited and already care enough about the game to offer suggestions. We need more of that." -Solomon

Thanks for being in my corner Solomon, come back soon.