Brawling - Jab 01/26/2013 08:49 AM CST
Is jab supposed to not be a brawling attack anymore when you have no weapon in your hand?

TG, TG, GL, et al.

"Disagreement with the fundamental plan at this point is akin to supporting Richard III vs the Tudors."
-Raesh
Re: Brawling - Jab 01/26/2013 03:00 PM CST
>>Is jab supposed to not be a brawling attack anymore when you have no weapon in your hand?

Yep. Same with slice.

Brawling moves are brawling moves and weapon moves are weapon moves. No more hybrids.

The teeth lands a solid (5/23) hit that pokes the teeth into Turul's rear end (more embarrassing than painful!).
Re: Brawling - Jab 03/17/2013 01:24 AM CDT
Minor threadromancy, but since the topic existed...

I'm a little dissapointed in this change. Brawling is less entertaining when the only straight punch you can throw is a 'punch,' though I admit it's kind of amusing how much more knock-down drag-out brawling fights look with combos inspiring me to claw at people and slap them around.

Maybe brawling didn't need three punches, two chops, and a slam, on top of the biting and clawing, but the variety of messaging was fun. What are the odds of getting at least another kind of punch? A hook, maybe?
Re: Brawling - Jab 03/17/2013 08:56 PM CDT
>> What are the odds of getting at least another kind of punch? A hook, maybe?

I'd love to see stuff like this further developed. I want to uppercut some chumps.

"If swords ever cross, the Barbarian shall be the one left standing." - Guild Leader Agonar