Re: Light HB & 2HB? 11/05/2010 01:28 AM CDT
Anyone know of any HB & 2HB weapons that are 50 stones or less? Trying to find the lightest HB &2 HB I can, regardless of stats.

It, however, cannot be a forged.

Khorgar ~ Looking in all the wrong places.
Re: Light HB & 2HB? 11/05/2010 01:40 AM CDT
If you're looking for one weapon which is swappable between HB and 2HB, I don't think there are such weapons.

If you're looking for HB and 2HB separately, you should try Elanthipedia's weapon search: http://elanthipedia.com/wiki/Special:RunQuery/WeaponQuery
Re: Light HB & 2HB? 11/05/2010 02:01 AM CDT
I think the lightest storebought 2HB is a flail available from Crossing or Steel Claw Clan. IIRC, the SCC flail is slightly better.

There are several storebought HB weapons available for less than 50 stones, though the lightest is the Ball and Chain from Milgrym's in Crossing.

Clerics are on the sectual radar.

Just to be clear - I didn't do it. Not sure who did, but it wasn't me.

- GM Raesh
Re: Light HB & 2HB? 11/05/2010 05:54 AM CDT
Sorry for the double post... the flails are 56 stones.

Clerics are on the sectual radar.

Just to be clear - I didn't do it. Not sure who did, but it wasn't me.

- GM Raesh
Re: Light HB & 2HB? 11/05/2010 07:03 AM CDT
>>It, however, cannot be a forged.

Just curious, why?

Vote DR as TOP MUD: http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-cemm.html
Re: Light HB & 2HB? 11/05/2010 07:13 AM CDT
>>If you're looking for one weapon which is swappable between HB and 2HB, I don't think there are such weapons.

http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Weapon:Iron-capped_war_club_crafted_from_a_large_femur

60 stones but better balance than you'll find in most HBs.

~Thilan
Re: Light HB & 2HB? 11/05/2010 12:54 PM CDT
>Just curious, why?

There really isn't anyone in plat that can forge bludgeoning weapons with any skill.

Khorgar ~ Going with what he has
Re: Light HB & 2HB? 11/05/2010 01:39 PM CDT
>>http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Weapon:Iron-capped_war_club_crafted_from_a_large_femur

Hm. That shop really needs to come around again.

Barring that, anybody know someone selling one, and how much they'd want for it?

Ogdaro
"Take chances and see what you can get away with, it only costs you a favor or two if you mess up." -Issus
Re: Light HB & 2HB? 11/05/2010 03:57 PM CDT
>>There really isn't anyone in plat that can forge bludgeoning weapons with any skill.

I just choose not to play Plat any more.
Re: Light HB & 2HB? 11/05/2010 03:58 PM CDT
>>I just choose not to play Plat any more.

Yeah....no

Khorgar ~ Why he plays plat
Re: Light HB & 2HB? 11/05/2010 04:05 PM CDT
>>Yeah....no

My Plat Barb used blunt weapons almost exclusively, but I stopped paying for Plat a while ago.

As far as weapons, you're basically out of luck on 2HB. I can't remember any HB worth using that weighs less than 50 stones, except maybe the horseman's mace or whatever the HB in Therenborough is is like 44 stones if I remember correctly.
Re: Light HB & 2HB? 11/05/2010 04:13 PM CDT
>My Plat Barb used blunt weapons almost exclusively, but I stopped paying for Plat a while ago.

>As far as weapons, you're basically out of luck on 2HB. I can't remember any HB worth using that weighs less than 50 stones, >except maybe the horseman's mace or whatever the HB in Therenborough is is like 44 stones if I remember correctly.

I've managed to find a couple of 35-40 stone HBs through over the edge, but the best 2HB I can find is 56 stones. I'm expecting I'm not going to find anything lighter than that, but I guess that's ok.

Out of curiosity, who did you play in plat?

Khorgar ~ Probably found the best he can.
Re: Light HB & 2HB? 11/05/2010 04:26 PM CDT
>>Out of curiosity, who did you play in plat?

Roryn, of whom there are maybe two people left who would remember.
Re: Light HB & 2HB? 11/05/2010 05:37 PM CDT
>Roryn, of whom there are maybe two people left who would remember.

The name does sound familiar.

Canyon
Re: Light HB & 2HB? 11/05/2010 07:34 PM CDT
>>Barring that, anybody know someone selling one, and how much they'd want for it?

I have one that I'd be willing to part with. Email me (play.net works) and we can figure something out.

~Thilan