Gladiators? 10/11/2015 04:12 PM CDT
I've not messed with arenas in many years, and definitely not since my return.

Is it possible to go into one and fight creatures that start low and scale up? If not that could be a lot of fun. Use the old prestige system to grant titles for ladder champions.

I was thinking of this the other day when at the wyvern trials. It could add some flavor if creatures spawned that you had to contend with as well similar to the old school tigers in the arena thing.

Thoughts?

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.
Re: Gladiators? 10/11/2015 04:21 PM CDT
There was an arena for this actually. I don't think I've seen it in years though.
Re: Gladiators? 10/11/2015 05:25 PM CDT

> Is it possible to go into one and fight creatures that start low and scale up? If not that could be a lot of fun. Use the old prestige system to grant titles for ladder champions.

I like this. Something that scales up slowly with your or gains new abilities that you have to contend with.
Re: Gladiators? 10/11/2015 05:57 PM CDT
While it doesn't keep getting harder and harder, at Fate's Fortune on Fang Cove there's a cage where at-level clockwork assistants spawn and players can get ranked based on how many kills they have.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.