Pit Night! Tonight! 11/10/2007 09:04 AM CST
2nd Saturday of every month, starting this saturday. 9pm est.

Regular pit rules. No abilities for Barbs or anyone else to make it a bit more equitable for all. Contest will be double elim bracket format. Entry fee of 1 plat to help pay for the prize pool and tipping the empaths and clerics.

Will need: Several empaths and one or two raising clerics to work triage. This works better if we can have several so that you all can take shifts and enjoy some of the action. Empath and Cleric help will split 40% of the intake.

Prizes will be paid out for first through fourth place finishers. 25% to first place, 15% to 2nd, 10% to 3rd and 5% to 4th with the remainin 5% going to help fund future fight nights.

I'm planning on making this a usual monthly occurence on the 2nd saturday. Mark your calendars.

War Hawk Maulem~

Read the Barbarian Seven!
http://tinyurl.com/gksan
Pit Night! Tonight! 12/08/2007 05:06 AM CST
It's that time again kiddies! Time for Maulem and Syyrin's monthly Pit Night!

Tonight, 12/8. 9pm est. Crossing barbarian guild pit.
Entry fee: 1 plat.
Special rules: will try and have more than one bracket based on circle ranges like last time. Other than that, normal house rules apply. No magic, hiding or ranged. No abilities of any kind.

Payouts dependin on how many we get to play.

Will also need empaths and clerical types to help out in triage.

Hope to see you all there!

War Hawk Maulem~

Read the Barbarian Seven!
http://tinyurl.com/gksan
Re: Pit Night! Tonight! 05/27/2008 05:33 PM CDT
Give me a few weeks of trainin' and I'm down for some good-hearted, friendly spirited bloodshed.

Why am I so angry? Have I told you about my ex-wives?
Re: Pit Night! Tonight! 05/27/2008 06:19 PM CDT
Agonix - Your about six months too late for this one. :)

Ackfer - Halfling in a Can, No Fillers Here!
Pit Night! Tonight! 01/17/2009 06:55 AM CST
Blood! Bone! And something that looks like...was that a spleen??

Pit night, tonight, 10pm est in the Crossing Barb Guild Pit. No entry fees. Prizes awarded. Triage crews needed and will be compensated for your time.

~Mammoth Rider Maulem Akavame, Death Dealer in training