starting bone, come on i'm a pally!!! 07/26/2007 12:39 PM CDT
* Awkwardly, a ship's rat claws at you. You attempt to dodge, avoiding only some of the blow. The claw lands a good strike to your left hand.
[You're bruised, solidly balanced with opponent in good position.]
>exp

Circle: 43
Showing only skills with field experience.
To see all your skills, type EXP ALL

SKILL: Rank/Percent towards next rank/Amount learning
Bone Armor: 2 99% thoughtful Parry Ability: 163 34% learning
Primary Magic: 209 91% thoughtful Harness Ability: 217 85% concentrating
Power Perceive: 191 80% concentrating Magical Devices: 96 03% thoughtful
Perception: 103 39% learning Lockpicking: 97 04% thoughtful
First Aid: 109 90% learning Foraging: 71 03% learning
Skinning: 133 46% learning Scholarship: 114 07% learning
Mechanical Lore: 76 31% learning Appraisal: 197 41% learning
Teaching: 152 22% learning

Time Development Points: 19 Favors: 7 Deaths: 6
Overall state of mind: clear
EXP HELP for more information
>
* With pathetic timing, a ship's rat bites at you. You fail to evade, avoiding only some of the blow. The teeth lands a light hit to your chest.
[You're bruised, solidly balanced and have slight advantage.]
>
* In a weak and directionless display of aggression, a ship's rat bites at you. You attempt to dodge, only slightly avoiding the blow. The teeth lands a light hit to your right hand.
[You're bruised, solidly balanced and opponent has slight advantage.]
>
* Tentatively, a ship's rat claws at you. You attempt to dodge, avoiding only some of the blow. The claw lands a light hit to your head.
[You're bruised, solidly balanced with no advantage.]
>
* In a weak and directionless display of aggression, a ship's rat claws at you. You attempt to evade, avoiding only some of the blow. The claw lands a harmless strike to your chest.
[You're bruised, solidly balanced and opponent has slight advantage.]
>
* Awkwardly, a ship's rat claws at you. You fail to evade, avoiding only some of the blow. The claw lands a light hit to your left leg.
[You're bruised, solidly balanced with opponent in strong position.]
>
* Tentatively, a ship's rat claws at you. You fail to dodge, stepping partially into the shot. The claw lands a good hit to your right leg.
[You're bruised, solidly balanced with opponent in better position.]
>
A ship's rat searches the area.
>hea
Your body feels slightly battered.
Your spirit feels full of life.
You have some minor abrasions to the head, some tiny scratches to the neck, minor swelling and bruising around the right arm, an occasional twitching in the right arm, some minor abrasions to the left arm, a few nearly invisible scars along the left arm, some minor abrasions to the right leg, a few nearly invisible scars along the right leg, some tiny scratches to the left leg, some tiny scars across the left leg, some minor abrasions to the right hand, a few nearly invisible scars along the right hand, some minor abrasions to the left hand, a few nearly invisible scars along the left hand, some minor abrasions to the chest, an occasional twitching in the chest area, minor swelling and bruising in the abdomen compounded by cuts and bruises about the abdomen, some minor abrasions to the right eye.
>
You sense a tiny amount of mana slip away from you.
>
* Awkwardly, a ship's rat claws at you. You fail to evade, only partially avoiding the impact. The claw lands a light hit to your abdomen.
[You're bruised, solidly balanced with opponent in strong position.]
>exp

Circle: 43
Showing only skills with field experience.
To see all your skills, type EXP ALL

SKILL: Rank/Percent towards next rank/Amount learning
Bone Armor: 2 99% thoughtful Parry Ability: 163 34% learning
Primary Magic: 209 91% thoughtful Harness Ability: 217 85% concentrating
Power Perceive: 191 80% concentrating Magical Devices: 96 03% thoughtful
Perception: 103 39% learning Lockpicking: 97 04% thoughtful
First Aid: 109 90% learning Foraging: 71 03% learning
Skinning: 133 46% learning Scholarship: 114 07% learning
Mechanical Lore: 76 31% learning Appraisal: 197 41% learning
Teaching: 152 22% learning

Time Development Points: 19 Favors: 7 Deaths: 6
Overall state of mind: clear
EXP HELP for more information
>
A rat just arrived!
>
A ship's rat begins to advance on you!
The ship's rat is still a distance away from you and is closing steadily.
>loo
[Salt Yard, Dock Entrance]
Just to the south, a long pier juts out into the river. A steady stream of workers files past, pushing wheelbarrows full of salt, which they add to the huge mound to the north. A few of the off-duty workers lounge about, beneath a ragged cloth sun shade, making "helpful" comments to their passing friends. You also see a ship's rat and a ship's rat.
Obvious paths: northeast, south, northwest.
>
* Tentatively, a ship's rat bites at you. You attempt to dodge, stepping partially into the shot. The teeth lands a light hit to your head.
[You're bruised, solidly balanced with opponent in better position.]
>exp

Good think i had my katar out, what about all my hard worked evasion, i had a light burden! even with my katar i'm getting kill by a rat, and barely learning bone armor..........Something not all quite right there