Arena Progress 04/21/2006 11:07 AM CDT
Hey Alvy,

Is there any chance to get an update on how the arenas are coming along? Just curious if it's something at all slated for this year, super long term, or not being worked on at the moment. Been loads of fun fighting with Maulem and his events for the Theren arena, but I'm looking forward to when the Baron will announce the Therengian arena complete! (and any others) Thanks for your work and coming out to play with us on occasion.

Player of Pormithius
Re: Arena Progress 05/10/2006 07:56 AM CDT
Right now I'm working on clearing a few projects off my plate so I can sit down and do the actual building of it (I'm a bit anal about finishing things and having them up to my standards!). Good news is all the research I needed to do is done so I have a pretty clear view of how I'm going to handle it. There's also been a recent addition that could help this turn out really great but it's a secret I'm not going to let out of the bag, you'll just have to wait and see!!!!!!!

GM Alvy
Re: Arena Progress 05/10/2006 11:27 AM CDT
PLEASE tell me that you're gonna employ the mechanics introduced at the fish fest and let me help build our new arena! Please??!?!? ;)

Alvy=Da Bomb!

Gladiator Maulem~
[Lystid] Do you know the two most important words a married man knows?
>think Itwasn'tme, IsweartoKuniyo?

Come join the werewolf legions!
http://s1.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=12199
Re: Arena Progress 05/11/2006 05:27 AM CDT
Whatever would the Baron's Chamberlain say! He may already be arranging kickbacks with the contractors!!!

On an OOC note: I'll consider that when the time comes but no promises since I'd have to beg, borrow, steal or just plain con some mechanics from another GM ::wink::

GM Alvy
Re: Arena Progress 05/11/2006 07:39 PM CDT
It'll be a sweet thing to have happen, but I'll understand if those mech's are kept in the uber-secret-triple guarded recipe file. :)

Gladiator Maulem~
[Lystid] Do you know the two most important words a married man knows?
>think Itwasn'tme, IsweartoKuniyo?

Come join the werewolf legions!
http://s1.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=12199