It's Here! 11/15/2001 05:19 PM CST
Time for good news/bad news.

The good news is I finally received clearance for opening the new folder I promised you all a while back. It is called "What a Bargain! --- Great Sales", and is basically the Trader equivalent to a folder for bragging rights on "Traderly" activities. Take a look, I hope you enjoy it.

Normally I would have ran a poll or something to see what you folks would have liked for a name/description, but I wanted it to be a pleasant surprise (even though I already did mention I had proposed it to my bosses). If there's a great upheaval over it, we can always revisit it later.

Now for the bad news. Kinda. For some this will no doubt be double the good news, so it is a win-win. <G>

Some of you have no doubt noticed my recent promotion. For those who have not, this post will probably do the trick. As a result, I have more duties than before and just cannot shoulder as many boards as I had been, some of them have to go. I regret to report that the Trader boards fall on that list. We have several new Monitors in the process of being trained, and I hope to have someone ready to take over for you in short order. In the meantime, feel free to email me or use the Board Admin folder under Talk to Simutronics if a Monitor's presence is needed in here.

Take care all, you have been great. Yours were some fun boards to read.

>>>
|> Senior Board Monitor Lybatelger <|
<<<