Trader Meeting 06/12/1998 06:17 PM CDT
All right, we have an official date: Thursday, June 25, 8:00 PM Eastern time.

The meeting will be held in the Moot Room in the guild in Crossing. If necessary, you can be moved to the meeting location, but no transport back to your original locations will be provided. You probably want to show up early to talk about what you want to discuss.

Itenerary: I will discuss the new caravan system going in, as well as plans for the changes to contracts and commodities. There may be an interesting announcement or two. Beyond that, it will be a general question forum. Order of questions is by the list. No more than two (2) questions per person. The list may be reopened during the evening, depending on how much is going on. The meeting will not officially last past 12 midnight eastern, though I will probably stay later than that.

~~ Kaikyu ~~
Trader Meeting Tonight 09/20/2001 02:50 PM CDT
Just a little reminder that the Trader Meeting will be held tonight in the Moot Room at 9 EST. This is our way to keep you informed and a forum for us to hear your thoughts on matters that you think concern trading.

So, um, be there already!

We'll see you then,

Equity
Trader Meeting 01/15/2002 01:30 PM CST
Hi folks!

I know this notice might be coming a little short notice but I just wanted to remind everyone that we will be having our regular monthly guild meeting on Thursday, January 17th at 9:00 pm EDT in the Moot Room of the Crossing Guildhall. We look forward to seeing you all there!

Ilanya