Greetings! 01/29/2001 01:17 PM CST
Hello there, everyone,

Now that the dust has settled after our Great Folder Event, I wanted to say hello, reintroduce myself to those that may know me, and introduce myself to those that may not.

My name is Helena and I'm the GM in charge of all paid events and festivals in the game; I'm also in charge of our in game news systems. I also have other areas of responsibility, but I'll admit here that one of my greatest joys is being able to bring you fun festivals and amazing paid events. 2001 promises to be a good year and with that in mind, I'd like to let you know about our first fun event of the year: an auction!

I won't post all of the details here yet, but let me just tell you the preliminaries:

1. Sunday, February 11th at 7 pm EST.
2. On the mainland somewhere.
3. A good number of items, but not an extraordinary number.
4. A few very rare and very coveted items are promised.

I'll throw in the disclaimer here that reads: "The date, time, and location of the auction could change. Please check here or the NEWS for an update as the date draws closer."

This will be open to all players. All you need to do is bring your cash with you. And if this auction is like previous ones, it should be a dramatic and very exciting to watch (even if you don't have the coin!).

Warm regards,

GM Helena
Paid Events/Festivals