An Apology 01/29/2002 12:13 PM CST
Gang...

There has been an issue on the boards about the fifth passage for years now. You all know my standard reply to any question involving the passage by now because you've all heard the "I will neither confirm nor deny" thing so many times and for a couple years. But first, let me give you a brief background.

From day 0 as an AGM (I'm a coder, nothing starts with 1) we are told that puzzle and in game secrets are to remain as such. That is one of the reason I've also been so vague. 99% of you are aware of this as I have posted it a number of times on the boards as well. Another thing is that even the best of GM's may state a "fact" with 100% intentions of making something happen and other priorities get in the way. A key example to this is the thiefly contacts that give messages. The contacts are done and I should have released them months ago to the people, that went to Vegas last year... but I haven't.

To be blunt, there currently is no true 5th passage and there was no 4th passage either. I've allowed this to go on way to long and for that I am truly sorry to every one. I know the hours that some of you have spent searching for them are plentiful. I spent hour after hour searching for them both as a player also. It's gone on long enough.

There is a 5th passage that Jovah has made for us though. With a little team work with all parties involved, all the previous hints that you may have gotten from a GM apply. Once it goes live I'm sure Jovah will give you all a heads up here on the boards. As for the prize that was rumored to be inside, there will be something there as well once it is open.

Royce