Scribe Reports Opening of Throne City Museum 01/19/2002 10:45 AM CST
I finally had a chance to track down the curator of the Museum of Imperial History here in Throne City. Dining at Elanai's, he was shocked I tracked him down. After asking how the renovations were coming along, he announced, through a mouthful of cheese and bread, that they were complete.

So I asked when the museum was open. "It's open now," he said, gulping down a bite. "What about the fanfare? The grand re-opening and festivities?" "Oh, that," he grinned. "We didn't have the money left over to do that sort of thing."

The Throne City Museum has opened! All guilds are invited to come and explore history throughout the day!

The Out of Character Bits...

The Throne City Museum Quest is now open! This will give a means, through cooperation with another guild, for Moon Mages to make gwethdesuans. All you need to know is in Throne City, including hints on exactly what needs to be done, and how to go about doing it.

So why am I posting here? Well... I felt that Royce would want his Thieves in particular to know about this... Just for information's sake. O :)

I'm still not reading the boards overall, but I will be reading the Throne City topic in the Provinces folder to monitor for problems, questions, and to drop occasional clues.

Bear in mind that once you do figure out what to do, I've tried to err on the side of "difficult" for the most important skill checks.

Enjoy,

Rigby