F.Y.I. 01/10/2001 12:44 AM CST
At exactly 11:40 p.m., Both the new Khri and the new move came off premie preview.

GM Royce

Did I meation that was Pacific time? Sorry Gang, work comes first. Someones gotta pay for my trip to Vegas and St. Louis. (9 Days! Woohoo!)
F.Y.I. 05/02/2001 03:05 PM CDT
I'm looking at the code that make you get caught stealing to see what's up. At first glance... something "might" be a tad off. I'll know in the next hour or so.

GM Royce
F.Y.I. Update 05/02/2001 04:08 PM CDT
Ok, here's scoop (vague for sure)

It's fixed.

In a nutshell, the chance for you to get caught was always set, if that number went below another number.. it was boosted back up. (In effect, you lost ranks)

Instead of taking away from the min to just have it get boosted back up, I took those numbers and added them back to chance to not get caught (kinda, but in effect, you get your ranks back.)

I also tweaked the "Risk Message" a tad.

This in "NO" way means that you can't get caught on the first attempt/Not get caught without getting the message.

This..as always is up for tweaking if I find that it is just TOO dern good. But for now it don't look that bad.

GM Royce
F.Y.I. 05/18/2001 08:04 PM CDT
I failed to mention this...

Anyone with VT(Voice Throw, Cause T.V. just ain't sounding right), If it is abused to the point where it needs to be removed... It will be because it can be.

That ain't a threat or anything gang, that's just me wanting to ensure that any few bad apples don't spoil it for the hundreds of good ones. It's a high enough level that I'm sure... most of you don't even think about doings things you shouldn't with it.

This applies to both the bards and thieves.

GM Royce