M.I.A. 10/22/1999 06:05 PM CDT
You'll have to bear with me missing in action for the past couple weeks. No need to go indepth much so.... My real job takes priority over DR. We had a pretty big failure concerning part of the plant and I've been busting my bum to get it fixed along with a few other outside techs. It is about 95% fixed, yet it looks like it will still take some time to tune the new (And not the same as the old) machine. So, bear with me folks. As much as I love doing stuff for you guys. DR does not pay me in any way for doing it. I'm sure you all understand my situation. Gotta pay the bills ya know?

Sorry about that.

GM Royce
M.I.A. 06/12/2000 08:22 PM CDT
As most of you know, I'll be missing in action from about.....30 minutes from now till next Monday. I'll be in St Louis at Simucon as will GM Shakahn. I'm driving there with him riding shotgun.

ROADTRIP!

Be safe and have fun everyone.

GM Royce
M.I.A. 06/04/2001 11:24 AM CDT
After today until next Monday, I'll be MIA from the boards and the game.

I'm sure most of you know about Simucon by now. I'm leaving tonight at Midnight, heading up to Sandusky to snag GM Shakahn in my rental, then we are headed to St Louis.

Road Trip baby!

I've not decided on the Dodge Stratus (sp) or the Pontiac Grand Am yet though. Little help there? Post in the DEN for this. I can check for 3 more hours. Syd, go easy on 'em for this. ;)

For those of you going, I'll be working Check-in on Thursday so I'm sure you'll see me. For those that aren't going but want to... you "might" be able to sneak in if you call billing. Can't hurt to check.

I look forward to seeing those of you there that are going. I'm sure we will have tons of pictures to post and sort through next week.

::bounces::

GM Royce
M.I.A. 08/29/2001 11:44 AM CDT
Effective right now, I'm going to be taking a break from the boards for awhile. I've too many things in and out of the game to take care of to warrent my being here for now. I may still read things from time to time but don't plan on seeing me like you had in the past.

Ok, that should cover that. Have fun gang.

GM Royce