Poison 02/25/1998 03:59 PM CST
Will be live in the next hour or so, for obvious reasons, I'm not gonna talk
about details here, for bugs or problems related to poison (only) please
feel free to email me.
Poison 03/05/1998 10:25 PM CST
Premium trial period is over, there is also further information available
for those who have already gotten it.
Poison Hint. 11/20/1999 04:05 PM CST
Seems I've been getting a couple bug concerning poison not working sometimes. Let me explain why. (but not in detail). If you leave the game, your poison is basicly gone from whatever weapons had them on it. I think were were all aware that poison has a time limit that it lasts on weapons. By leaving the game, it pretty well finishes the time all at once. This is not a bug however. This was one of the two main drawbacks that were added into poison. The other being...It is so dern hard to make. There is a way to keep yer oil. Just not keep yer blade poisoned.

Now, the reason the poison is removed when you log out is... to keep tons of weapons from being stockpiled with the poison on them. So, instead of bugging this, just save yer oil till when you need it.

And I can say this. Disguises will be basicly the same. Loggin off will remove your disguise. Think of it like going to sleep and your make-up getting rubbed off or something to that effect. Disguise is not live yet. But I want you to be aware of this. This shouldn't cause a problem though. Isn't like it is going to be hard to put it back on.

GM Royce.
Poison Change 06/28/2001 06:08 AM CDT
Just want ot make sure you all have some warning.

Later today, a change to the poison clouds will go live.

The main change is... if you set it off in town, you are going to be charged for a crime or two. Pretty much identical to the way the shockwave trap handles it. Since it is a lingering effect though, you get charged even if no one else is in the room.

This is one of the reasons your GLANCE ability was made in the first place. This skill can save you some heartache gang. Use it. ;)

GM Royce